Download this app to your desktop
Using this augmented reality heads up display, anonymously join the smart mob by geotagging points of interest or your self for that matter.
Share your location based information with nearby trusted associates.
1. Upload a picture or message from your current location.
2. Step back and view your mark through the augmented reality camera.
3. Invite friends within three miles to find and interact with your mark through their heads up display
4. Scan the horizon for other marks left anonymously at nearby points of interest.
5. Tap the marks to connect.
1. To make your mark on the world and find others doing the same
2. Answer the question, "Where are you?" by geotagging your current location so that trusted friends can find you quickly through their own WAR heads up display. Addresses and lengthy directions are no longer necessary.
This system is different from other Augmented Reality browsers in three key ways.
1. First, the geotagged locations and content are yours, your friends and the general public. You are not force fed commercial listings, a.k.a. ATMs, Banks, Gas Stations, Restaurants, Bars, Cafés, Hospitals, Hotels, Taxis, Movie Theatres, Beauty Salons, et. al.
2. Secondly, you do not log in with any identifying information. Your WAR handle is anonymous and disposable. Share your handle with trusted friends via e-mail or social networks. Create private cliques to share sensitive points of interest, e.g. hook ups and dead drops.
3. Lastly, the desktop interface at http://SpiderOnFire.com/Desktop.php allows you to place virtual billboards at key locations without physically having to be there. If you're a business, maybe you'd want a virtual billboard floating above your roof.
The possibilities are endless with the ever-changing sky as the limit.
So go deep; go beyond your line of sight.